Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year to you! My Final 2012 Thoughts

Happy 2013 to YOU!
So here we are in the final hours, at least on the west coast for 2012. So, Let we first start off by wishing you and yours and Happy and prosperous New Year.

So now I thought this would be a great time to talk more about me and my journey. I thought 2012 was a pretty interesting year. I had a lot of good times, but I had some very hard times too. I made a lot of changes but the most important change I made in 2012 was to be ME. Stop trying to hid the nature of who I am. Stop making myself miserable because of what others thought of me.

Some say I have great potential, and you know what. they are right. But it's not because I don't curse, or I do what they me want me to do. It's because God gave me talent to write, sing, even give a fuck speech to move people to action or regret. I could say it is genetic but I don't really think so. It was just who I was created and destined to be. It's a fucking gift from God! deal with it.

Other say I am a waste of a good egg, why because again I will not submit to their will. So what do I say to them, you got it FUCK you! I am who i am and I learned with all my mistakes, all my failures, successes, great ideas and bad ideas. I truly love me. It took me a while to get here too. Actually it took me way too long. Giving my power to others just made me miserable in the end.

I tell people all the time, I tried to be what everybody wanted me to be and I failed miserably. Many of those people that tried to "mold" me into something special are not even in my life today.

So 2012, is just about over, and what do I have to show for it. A heart that is mending, and life that is just starting and a smile that says I have not given hope. My hope is not in riches, love or even fame. My hope is in me. I have to potentially to set goals, live a life of purpose and become who I am destined to become.

Oh you want to know about sex, well, I must say in 2012 outside of masturbate and wet dreams, yes guys, girls have them too. It's been pretty non-existent. but that's going to change; because this bitch is in heat LOL.

So now that 2013 is asking me to open up and let HIM in, I going to spread this legs wide and let him fuck me hard. no not fuck in the bad since. But I talking about that orgasms that makes you keep his lazy ass around because he ain't good for nothing but damn, he can fuck you six ways sideways. Yeah that kind of Fuck. 2013 and I are going go hard and make shit happen.

What about you. Happy Fucking NEW Year make it count. Remember you only have one life and it will pass and be gone. Let it count for something.

10
9
8
7
6
5
4
2
1

Celebrate Life Happy New Year!


Happy Fantasies!!! 

Lynn Davis AKA Vicki Vale 
http://vickivalewrites.com 
http://twitter.com/Vickivalewrites 
http://facebook.com/vickivalewrites4u

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. We will review it and publish it shortly.


Happy Fantasies!!!


Lynn Davis AKA Vicki Vale
http://vickivalewrites.com
http://twitter.com/Vickivalewrites
http://facebook.com/vickivalewrites4u