Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Mia Gets Her Man

When Mia arrived at Mitchell's office, his assistant was already gone. She had her notebook and pen in her hand and quietly knocked on the door.

"It's open, please come in."

Mia opened the door walking in self-consciously. She was hoping that he was calling her to talk about the date they had the night before and how he would like to see her again. It was silly to think this way but she felt that there was a real connection between them.

Silly girl this man is your boss's boss's boss. He does not see you as a potential girlfriend. If anything, he will use you and toss you aside like an old suit. So many thoughts were racing through her mind.

"Oh great, I glad you are here Mia. How was your day?" Mitchell asked glancing up from his computer.

"Good. Thanks for asking. You wanted me to stop by?"

"Yes, I have been thinking about our dinner last night and I enjoyed your company. I was hoping we go do it again soon."

"Soon?" Mia said as she swallowed hard.

"Yes, what are your thoughts about dating someone from the office and more importantly, do you date white men?"

Mia almost fainted where she stood. Was she hearing him right? He was considering taking her out again. Even more surprising he was using the word "dating" as in having a relationship with her. She had mixed feelings. She wanted this, but she had never dated a white guy, let alone dated someone she worked with. Somehow, the idea excited but terrified her.

"Well, Mia?" Mitchell said bringing her out of her reverie.

"I never thought about dating someone I worked with, especially not someone of your status. As for a white man, no I have never dated a white man but I would assume a man is a man regardless of the color of his skin." she admitted.

"There is just something especially hot about a white man and a black woman. I would love to share that experience with you. I would like to explore and see where this will go. I must admit I have dated women of all nationalities, except a black woman but I do fantasize often about being with a black woman, well honestly, I fantasize about being with you."

Oh My, Mia thought to herself, she could feel her body heat rising. Mr. Stevenson was admitting he was attracted to her and that his attraction was a physical one among other things. Mia enjoyed the thought of exploring the unknown with him.

"Let's sit over on he couch and discuss our options." Mitchell said rising from his chair and extending his hands out in the direction of the black leather couch near the window in his office.

Mia walked over and sat on the couch, now very much aware that her panties were moist just from the thought of her being the object of his fantasy.

"I have to admit, I have had a fantasy of my own about you." Mia said breaking the silence.

"Really, you will have to tell me about it, right now, I want to know what you are thinking about what I said." Mitchell said sitting next to her but leaving a small space between them.

"Mr. Stevenson, I..."

"Mia, if we are going to be in a relationship, I would prefer you call me Mitchell or Mitch." He said interrupting her. "At the office you can still call me Mr. Stevenson, if you wish but I am hoping to make you my lover, which would mean us being intimate with her other. I hope you agree Mr. Stevenson, isn't intimate."

Mia nodded.

"I 'm sorry Mitchell, I would love to explore a relationship with you. However, I need my job." Mia said shyly, averting her eyes from his and looking down at her lap.

Mitchell leaned in and took her chin into his hands, noticing the contrast of her skin against his olive complexion. He slightly tilted her head to bring her eyes level with his. "Your job would not be in jeopardy at any time. Should we not work out, you will still have your job here and any promotions will continue to depend on the merit of your work. I can write up a contract of whatever you need to prove that what I am saying to you is true."

"That will not be necessary; I will take your word for it." Mia said softly.

"Do we have a deal? Will you be my mine?" Mitchell entreated.

"Y-Yes"

Mitchell leaned in and kissed her softly on her lips. The kiss grew more and more passionate and deeper. Mia could feel his tongue seeking entry and she conceded, and his tongue explored her mouth. She could feel her blood heating and she returned his kiss with her own passion. Mai wanted him badly. She wanted Mitchell and from his kiss, he wanted her. He reluctantly pulled away from her mouth and looked her in the eyes for what seemed like an eternity before he spoke.

"Mia, it's taking all my self-control not to fuck you right here on this couch." He murmured

"Mitchell, I wouldn't mind if you did." Mia assured him.

He gazed at her, his eyes full of lust and desire. Mia could feel her nipples pressing against her blouse. She licked her lips and swallowed, his gaze was so intense. Just when she thought, he was going to kiss her again, he stood up and walked over to his desk.

Mia felt her disappointment take over from her passion. She was about to stand to leave when he turned and looked at her again.

"Well, let's get you naked then." He said as he walked over to the office door and locks it.

Mia smiles not caring that she looks like a child on Christmas morning. This was her man, and she wanted to have him. She did not want to wait.

Mitchell walks back to the couch and reaches his hand out to Mia. She takes his hand and he lifts her from the couch. He stares at her searching her eyes for regret or doubt. Mia senses his hesitation and again assures him.

"I want this, I want you."

He closes his eyes, as the words seem to release him. He lets out a low growl and pulls her up against him, one hand at her back holding her to him and the other hand tilts her chin up to give his lips access to her mouth and he plants a swift rough kiss on her lips.

"Turn around," he whispers against her lips.

To read more go to http://www.literotica.com/s/mia-gets-her-man
Happy Fantasies!!! 
Lynn Davis AKA Vicki Vale 
http://vickivalewrites.com 
http://twitter.com/Vickivalewrites 
http://facebook.com/vickivalewrites4u

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. We will review it and publish it shortly.


Happy Fantasies!!!


Lynn Davis AKA Vicki Vale
http://vickivalewrites.com
http://twitter.com/Vickivalewrites
http://facebook.com/vickivalewrites4u